Address: Kyrkvägen 31, 83498 Brunflo
Brunflo church is beautifully situated next to the famous defense tower.
Brunflo church was opened on November 1, 1775. It was built in the same place as the church in the 12th century which was dedicated to Sankt Olof.
The defense tower is the only preserved tower in Norrland and is considered to be the oldest medieval building in Jämtland.